Sat, Feb 27 | Jonas Ridge Snow Tubing Park
Snow Tubing Trip
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 27, 7:45 AM
Jonas Ridge Snow Tubing Park, 9472 NC-181, Newland, NC 28657, USA
About the Event
Our College & Career group is heading up a snow tubing trip on Saturday, February 27 and EVERYONE is welcome to join in! Here are the details:
- Cost- $30 per person with group rate for 1hr 45min. Tubes are provided. ($20 non-refundable deposit due by 2/14/21, balance due by 2/21/21.)
- Location: Jonas Ridge Snow Tubing Park in Newland, NC.
- Meeting Time: 7:45am at Freewater Church, departing at 8am. (If you are running late please contact Gaby at (336) 776-8095)
- Age Requirements: Participants must be older than 3 yrs old. (Youth 13 & under must be accompanied by a parent)
- Transportation: Carpooling will be discussed once we know who's going. Please let us know if you are able to transport people in your vehicle.
- What to wear: Snow bibs or warm waterproof clothing. (Snow bibs are not available for rental at the park)
- Minimum Participation Requirement: We must have a group of 15 participants or more for a group reservation. If we don't reach 15 sign ups, trip will be cancelled and deposit will be refunded.
- Lunch: On our way home, we will go have an affordable lunch somewhere near the park.
- Additional instructions: Please make sure to eat breakfast before arriving at the church and bring plenty of snacks for the car ride.